Re: Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card under test

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 02:00:15PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Of course - just please wait for me until Monday, at most Tuesday.

Nothing to hurry - I'll need much more time to get stuff
integrated anyway.

> Why don't you set up refcard as an Alioth project, managed by CVS? We

I like to add the refcard to the DDP (Debian documentation
project).  They are already in Alioth.

> subsystems and even packages - In effect, a refbook :) What do you
> think?

Good idea!  There are some areas, where a refcard would be
cool.  I hope, that db2latex-xsl will be in unstable soon -
it's needed to create the PDF.

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/