Re: Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card under test

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 02:14:13PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> I suggest a little change... Less make-kpkg options, a hint about m-a
> instead:

I didn't change make-kpkg, because the command line is
exactly the one I use!  Every time I use make-kpkg I have to
look in the manual page, just to find out about this command
line.  Fortunately, I now have a reference card :-)  OTOH, I
don't use make-kpkg anymore, but the kernels by Herbert
exclusively.  I added m-a, despite I never used it :-)

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/