Re: more overly-generic package names from gnustep

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 08:34:18AM -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 07:19:18AM -0800, Number Six wrote:
>
> > It is much more convenient for me to launch 'pim c' instead of 'tupim c'
> > -- 2 fewer keystrokes.
>
> There are a wide variety of ways for you to achieve the same result without
> using the very generic name 'pim' for the name of the program.

Okay, I'm convinced -- I'll leave it out.  Are there "debian-standard"
ways to do this sort of thing?  All I can think of is provide a sample
shell script in examples and tell people to source it.  Come to think of
it, if that's good enough for Blackdown's Java to setup the CLASSPATH,
it's good enough for me.