Re: more overly-generic package names from gnustep

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
[...]
> I don't object to using alternatives, though (which I've just noticed
> you said you were going to start doing); that makes it reasonable.
[...]

Depends. alternatives are only sensible if the commandline interface
is largely compatible between two programs offering the alternative.
(If the command line interface is basically nonexisting, as for many
GUI programs this is not an issue.)
                 cu andreas
--
NMUs aren't an insult, they're not an attack, and they're
not something to avoid or be ashamed of.