* Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com) [040223 02:55]:
> * Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net> [2004-02-23 00:57]:
> > > There's alot more to it than what the AM does, as is obvious when
> > > you look at the AM templates and then consider what people tend to get
> > > rejected by the DAM for.

> > Can one do that? I.e. consider what people tend to get rejected for?

> Well, if you read the archives, you'll find plenty of discussions why
> people thought that Eray shouldn't become a developer (just to give
> one example).  i.e. it's more about the inability to work with others
> (while the AM templates are strictly philosophical and technical
> questions).

I for myself would like if the AMs would be able to check the
communication skills the same way as the technical skills.

However, that would need some good ideas what could be used for that,
and some example template questions. Any good suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/