On Monday 23 Feb 2004 8:44 pm, Stephen Frost wrote:

> > Well, to a casual observer it does not *look* like it's going
> > well. The statistics on the nm.debian.org front page says that the
> > median time for the "awaiting DAM approval" stage is 57 days.  If that
> > number is true, there must be a problem that deserves fixing.
>
> 57 days isn't that long and doesn't imply that there's a problem.

Maybe it isn't that long in the scheme of things, but IMO says something about
the respect being given to NMs. Waiting two months for what should
realistically be a formality, seems a little excessive, unless of course
someone can demonstrate to me there is two months work involved in the
average application.