On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 09:35:47AM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> > > The natural response would be to immediately cease all activities for
> > > the Debian project and to withdraw all resources dedicated for Debian.
> > That would be the "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home" method of
> > playing well with others, yes?  That's not everyone's natural response,

> Well, you can argue as well that the rejection is a sign of not honoring
> Goswins work for the project and that further investment of his work, time,
> machines and money would be a rip off to him, because he isn't wanted in the
> project, but the project itself want his resources nevertheless.

You could argue that, but it would be stupid, and only serve to
demonstrate the low regard that *you* have for the many bug reporters,
upstream developers, and others whose contributions we honor in spite of
not believing that they should all be made Debian developers.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer