* Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [2004-02-18 21:38]:
> There has been a responce of some kind, also James claims this thread
> wasn't the cause. I have been rejected.

> I'm not sure if the rejection mail is archived anywhere public but I
> don't mind making it public if you want to read it.

No, DAM rejections are privately sent to the applicant and the NM
committee as outlined in the procedures in [1].  This is for the
benefit of the applicant.  However, as outlined in [1] you're free to
start a public discussion, and you can certainly forward the rejection
message.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2003/debian-newmaint-200310/msg00001.html
--
Martin Michlmayr