On Thursday 19 Feb 2004 8:35 am, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> But, IMHO, that's a clear sign for me how the DAM acts on personal
> prejustice and I'm already thinking over my personal investments in the
> project as well, be it time, money or machines.
> And I know that the person of the DAM is causing the same impression to
> other people, as well DDs as non-DDs that are either thinking of leaving
> the project or ceasing the work for the project.

Can anyone tell me why the DAM has to make any kind of decision? Surely we can
trust the judgement of our AMs?

And of course have mechanisms in place to deal with developers who go bad. Has
this ever happened? How would it manifest itself? Wildly bumping SONAMEs with
no good justification? Deliberate mispellings in descriptions? Letting their
packages rot? Oh, wait...