Re: Top 5 things that aren't in Debian but should be :-)

Steven Leach writes:
> Number one on my 'not in Debian/Linux but should be' list is OS X style
> (Or is it really NextStep style) application bundles.

Actually, if I remember correctly, on the NeXT you could uninstall an app by
dragging it to the trash, because the app bundle was self contained. But
recently I heard (but I'm not sure), that on OS X some app bundles
additionally install file outside the bundle, which gives a mess I guess ...

Tilo