Re: Top 5 things that aren't in Debian but should be :-)

Em Qua, 2004-02-04 às 12:23, John Goerzen escreveu:
> > Isn't webmin web-only? I think such config must be available in console,
> > X and web.
>
> apt-get install elinks mozilla-firebird

Well,

It's an option, of course, but certainly having an native curses
application would be much better, I think its a *must-have*.

It wouldn't be so easy to admin using a text web browser, besides the
fact that would be mandatory to have a server running just for
configuration, and not just having web interface as an option.

daniel