Re: Top 5 things that aren't in Debian but should be :-)

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 01:09:59PM -0300, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> It's an option, of course, but certainly having an native curses
> application would be much better, I think its a *must-have*.
>
> It wouldn't be so easy to admin using a text web browser, besides the
> fact that would be mandatory to have a server running just for
> configuration, and not just having web interface as an option.

Frankly, for an emergency must-have system, I'm perfectly happy with
vim.  I don't consider any front-end to be a must-have really.  You're
right that links is not going to be as quick to navigate as a real
curses interface; but OTOH, it's no less essential.

-- John