Re: IMPORTANT: your message to html-tidy

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 10:59:37AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 02:33:44AM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> > Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> wrote:
[blah blah blah, back and forth between Lamb and Sanders]
> >     *sigh*  Now I remember why I tossed you into a nice killfile long
> > ago and should have remade it the first time I saw your name appear on
> > this list.
>
> Please do. That way this thread which has nothing to do with Debian
> development (this is debian-devel, not debian-user) can be assisted in
> dying or moving somewhere else.

...and some people have *both* of those guys in a killfile already.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to malice that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained