Re: Services I'd like from auric

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 01:57:59AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 02:15:33PM +0100, Martin Loschwitz wrote:
> > Restricting the access to auric on the long term is a clear vote of no
> > confidence against any Debian developer with an account in LDAP DB
>
> You seem to consistently use rather strong language... I wouldn't be
> surprised if this turned away any -admin members from even discussing it.
> FYI, FWIW.

So, under what circumstances should we expect the -admin developers to
discuss this subject with the people for whom the machines are
administrated?  Have they no responsibility to do as long as person
expresses himself in a way the -admin members find distasteful or
impertinent?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     "Why do we have to hide from the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      police, Daddy?"