Re: udev and /sys mounting [was: mounting tmpfs (and sysfs) defaultly in sarge?]

On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 02:38:03PM +0900, GOTO Masanori wrote:

| But I also wonder why there is no usb userland programs/libraries
| which provide /etc/init.d/* to mount usbfs.

Are you sure there isn't already?  I'm not sure what init script is
doing it for me, but my system seems to automatically mount usbdevfs
despite it not being in /etc/fstab or mentioned in any /etc/init.d/
scripts.

Perhaps it's hotplug-related?

Cameron.