Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 12:52:00PM +0200, Kai Henningsen wrote:
> fenton@debian.org (Joel Baker)  wrote on 17.12.03 in <[🔎] 20031218033907.GA99374@spawn.mnemosyne-consulting.com>:
>
> > Since you have no idea *what* civil rights I'm claiming are denied, your
> > claim that I'm just imagining this denial is... well, I'll just let it
> > stand on it's own, for people to evaluate it's backing.
>
> If I were a betting man, I'd bet I can guess what exactly it is - what the
> Anglicans are currently in not-quite-civil-war about.

Not quite, but it is a related issue somewhat further along the spectrum.
One which, by it's nature, probably can't be addressed at all until the
current fracas is settled (in a manner I'd consider favorable).

It may be that, at some point in the future, the doctrinal statements
change, especially that of the Anglicans; they seem one of the more likely.
But, to date, it hasn't.

> Of course, don't expect Nunya to ever get it.

No comment.
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :