Re: [RFC] adding system users: which is the best way??

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 01:17:41PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> > There's a fair bit of discussion about this particular technique and why
> > it was chosen at <http://cr.yp.to/unixaccount.html>.
>
> Unfortunately, it looks like I was misremembering, and the discussion that
> I was thinking of was in a mailing list post rather than on the web page,
> and it doesn't appear to be archived anywhere.

Heh, it is "archived" in my local mailbox because I was on the list
when that was discussed :-)

If you like I can forward thread to you but I think that wouldn't
be worth such effort.

I think that the list is archived somewhere on the:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/