Re: ftpmaster accepts packages that have been rejected a few days ago

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 05:00:37AM -0600, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:
> Do we want to talk about keyring?

I'm glad you want to. I lost my GPG key a few days ago due to a RAID
disaster, and got Herbert Xu to send a message to keyring-maint on my
behalf (as outlined in the Replacing Keys document <URL:
http://keyring.debian.org/replacing_keys.html>, and recieved a reply from
James in about 12 hours, saying that my new key was in keyring.

I have nothing but praise for James, and the work he does for Debian.

Cheers,
--
							Steve
I've lost my sig!