Re: Work-needing packages report for Jul 11, 2003

Hi, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> Lukas Geyer:
> | Or haven't you noticed that some developers are also unhappy | with
> the NM situation?
>
> Nobody seems to be so unhappy that they want to propose a general
> resolution.

I don't think that follows. Maybe (some) people are, but are unsure that
that's a good idea.

Or perhaps they're reasonably sure that that's NOT a good idea.

Or perhaps they aren't DDs yet and thus can't propose a GR in the first
place.  ;-)

For me personally, the second reason applies (mostly).

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
A perverted moral judgment belongs to the dogmatic system.