Re: eicar.com installer in Debian, and pre-upload interface to ftpmaster

> How would you react if somebody called work you did and that took a
> few hours "silly"?

In the sweetest way possible, if all you lost was a few hours then I
don't see why you're (apparently) so very upset.

Many times I have seen contributions worth days or weeks of work
dismissed from software projects.  For that matter, in academia you can
spend months or years working on a result only to find that someone else
has been working on the same result simultaneously and has published it
before your work was complete.

If it's only a few hours I'd honestly just file it away under experience
and get on with my life.

Not taking sides, just putting it into perspective.

Ben. :)