Re: eicar.com installer in Debian, and pre-upload interface to ftpmaster

On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 09:26:17AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> How would you react if somebody called work you did and that took a
> few hours "silly"? And Mr. Troup's appreciation of my work is
> appropriately named in the directory name the package sits in at the
> moment.

mbanck@auric:/org/ftp.debian.org/queue/reject$ ls eicar-testfile_0.1*
eicar-testfile_0.1.dsc     eicar-testfile_0.1_all.deb
eicar-testfile_0.1_i386.reason
eicar-testfile_0.1.tar.gz  eicar-testfile_0.1_i386.changes

What's the problem? Is there a copy somewhere else?

> It took Mr. Troup almost two weeks to reject this "silly" package.

In another mail you complained that it took far less time to reject a
package than to process it successfully. This seems unconsistent with
this statement.

Michael

--
<tbm> hi Kamion