Re: but I want the GNU versions of packages

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:05:39 +0100, James Troup <james@nocrew.org>
wrote:
>Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> writes:
>> Given the current state of affairs, I am pretty sure that such a
>> package will be rejected by ftpmaster. They pretty sure reject almost
>> everything I upload.
>
>Since you didn't bother with specifics, I can only guess you're
>referring to clamav-data and eicar-testfile.

I am referring to eicar-testfile. clamav-data is a bad screwup on my
part resulting from the fact that I never originally intended
clamav-data to be in Debian. That was suggested by somebody else, and
I thought too much ("Good Idea. Let's do it") before not thinking
enought ("that package is not for public distribution").

That will be fixed as soon as clamav-getfiles is in the archive.

Please note that I wouldn't complain if you would do your actual work
as fast as you react to obvious trolls.

Greetings
Marc, who _really_ doesn't appreciate packages placed into "lame"
directories and them called silly.