Re: Non-debian running DD's (Was: Re: stop abusing debconf already)

On 24-Apr-03, 13:31 (CDT), Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@raw.no> wrote:
> when did windows become the native OS on x86?

Just to be difficult: The original "OS" for the IBM PC was DOS[1], and
if you track the lineage, I think it's fair to call Windows the "native"
OS for that architecture.

> And when did MacOS
> become the native OS on PPC?

By my above argument, the native OS for PPC is AIX. :-)

Steve

[1] Yes, I know about (and used) the UCSD P-System, but it wasn't
shipped with the IBM PC.

--
Steve Greenland
    world.       -- seen on the net