Re: stop abusing debconf already

> I would like to point out that support for the Mail-Followup-To header
> is not required. It is sufficient that the mail client lets you edit the
> headers before sending the mail. This works in all mail clients I'm
> aware of, even if some of them make things a bit awkward.

Trouble is I need to know what the sender of the email, I'm replying to,
wanted in regards to getting copies of the response to both list and direct.
One could manually parse the email headers and set the reply appropriately
but this is a rather onerous task when replying to a large number of emails.

Matt.