Re: Debian Subversion repository?

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 02:19:03PM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:
> > Being one to eat me own dogfood: I hereby volunteer to set up and
> > administer Subversion on any sid machine fit for the task.
>
>   Excellent.  I hereby invite you to grab the Gforge sources[1], read
> them, understand them (and the associated packaging code), and provide
> patches[2] for a gforge-svn package (or a subversion plugin if you
> prefer).  I'll be happy to commit these patches to CVS (provided they
> work, obviously :-)

OK well that's not quite what I meant :-)

I meant that if somebody gives me root on a sid box, I'll install Apache2,
the appropriate DAV modules, set up security, install subversion, create
repositories, and keep the whole thing up to date.

HOWEVER, I will take a look at Gforge and see whether Sourceforge is still
the same festering heap of infested kludges that it was last time I looked
at it :-)

If no, I just might take you up on that.

-- John