Re: Debian Subversion repository?

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 08:35:36AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> I meant that if somebody gives me root on a sid box, I'll install Apache2,
> the appropriate DAV modules, set up security, install subversion, create
> repositories, and keep the whole thing up to date.

On that note, have you any thoughts about whether it would be better to
have one enormous repository for all projects, or lots of small ones
along the lines of CVS? My thoughts run towards the latter for this kind
of installation, since then it's easier to manage security for ra_svn
using just Unix groups (and I don't think that inter-project branching
will happen enough in practice to require keeping history about it), but
you might have other ideas.