Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

>  > Don't agree, it doesn't spraypainted it all over. It's most as he
>  > came with a cookie with this written on it. If people found the
>  > cookie tasty, why not invite it again.
>
> 	Good God!! You find people making software unusable to Debian
>  users a ``tasty cookie''?

DO you agree that there is two possibility :
- none of our user find this package useful nor use it. Then the fact
  that it doesn't work for our user is none of our concern
- some of our user find it useful, and want it. Then we should stop
  all this madness, and try to package it (if someone want to do it).

> 	I suppose you find DDOS funny too?

When I'm DDOS, i can't stop it easily. When a program does not work, I
can use another one. There is other ICQ client.

--
Rémi Vanicat
vanicat@labri.u-bordeaux.fr