Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 12:24:48PM +0100, Remi VANICAT wrote:
> Yes you are when you say that next time he'll do worse "this boy have
> stole a candy, we should kill him because next time he'll do worse"

I question your use of "boy" here, since that implies a lack of
responsibility for his actions.  Boys will be boys, eh?

Also, killing is a bit more extreme than the measures that have been
proposed so far.

I think the proper analogy would be "This man spraypainted 'Debian sux0rz'
all over our front yard; maybe we shouldn't invite him to our next party."

Richard Braakman