Re: Freeze Please?

Hi,

> Just out of curiosity: how many people actually *use* Debian on m68k on a
> regular basis? I was talking with Jeff Bailey IRL a few weeks ago, and he
> mentioned how, uhh, *fast*, m68k is.

Well, my Amiga is still a lot faster than my PC, so I was using it
regularly until the IDE controller blew up. I have replacement parts and
a spare machine, so I might donate a fast buildd once my exams are over.

> Does anyone actually use Debian/m68k
> for serious purposes? If it's just a cool curiosity, then I propose we
> disregard it for the purposes of getting libc into testing.

Erm, the glibc bugs holding it up are one license issue and three bugs,
on i386, m68k and sparc respectively.

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4