Re: Freeze Please?

On Feb 07, "H. S. Teoh" <hsteoh@quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:

 >Rather than avoiding the problem, I think what we need are people who have
 >the expertise to *fix* the current libc6 problems. I've been trying to
There another obvious solution: if an architecture has not enough
developers to care for its packages then it should be removed from
testing so it will not stop progress on the architectures which actually
matter to users.
If the situation will get better later they can be added again.

No offence intended to m68k developers, but it's fucking stupid having
packages waiting in unstable because a single pass of compiling gcc
takes 14 days!

--
ciao,
Marco