Re: Freeze Please?

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 11:52:40AM +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> No offence intended to m68k developers,

No offence to the people running i386, but how many of you have bothered
to investigate bugs like #179781 or #175529?

When problems like those are getting analysed and closed within a few
days, we'll be at a position to start worrying about other architectures
causing problems. Until then, start looking for the log in your own eyes.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''