Re: Another pbuilder run finished

> Is it possible to tune pbuilder to use make -j x ? We have an
> experimental openmosix cluster that could use erm, "load testing".

My experience with openmosix shows that it does not distribute compilation
well. At least I failed to configure it to do so.
"Fast" compiler runs complete before OM even tries to migrate them, and
"slow" ones become even slower because they use plenty of memory in such
way that most part of it has to be migrated even with OM's "lazy" migration
(i.e. page is migrated only when referenced).

Thing that really makes compilations *much* faster is distcc.