Re: Another pbuilder run finished

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 12:09:40PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> I was thinking about that. If people are willing, that would be nice.
>
> It is currently running on my personal system.
>
> The possible drawbacks is that you need root privilage to run pbuilder,
> and running pbuilder over the whole distribution requires a good
> network access to a mirror, or preferrably a personal
> full source/i386(or other architecture) mirror.

How much disk space is required to build the distribution? I assume
it's the space needed for a chroot and the most disk-intensive source
package (mozilla? openoffice? (are you building contrib?)) and its
build dependencies. Have measured this quantity by any chance? Is a
gig or two enough if you avoid openoffice?