Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

 Miles> Michael Stone <mstone@debian.org> writes:
 >> >Well, see, now Manoj would say that none at all were funny.  What
 >> >statistical conclusions am I to derive from that?
 >>
 >> That you're not as funny as you think you are?

 Miles> Still, he is often very funny (and on target), and to be honest, I think
 Miles> he's quite right -- his joking around _does_ rather lighten the mood
 Miles> (something that can't be said about Manoj's prim-lipped harrumphing).

	Oooh. We have a masochist amidst us. Being ridiculed is funny?
 Strange, but who am I to comment on the strange predilections of our
 peers? Whatever turns you on. (does meet the asocial geek streotype,
 I guess).

	However, I shall respect your wishes, and I shall hereby
 attempt to provide you with entertainement, no matter how perverse it
 appears to be.

	 prim-lipped harrumphing, eh? So cry havoc, and let slip ze hounds.

	manoj
 wondering if he still retains a modicum of his erstwhile ability to
 ridicule the ridiculous
--
 You think Oedipus had a problem -- Adam was Eve's mother.