Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

Michael Stone <mstone@debian.org> writes:
> >Well, see, now Manoj would say that none at all were funny.  What
> >statistical conclusions am I to derive from that?
>
> That you're not as funny as you think you are?

Still, he is often very funny (and on target), and to be honest, I think
he's quite right -- his joking around _does_ rather lighten the mood
(something that can't be said about Manoj's prim-lipped harrumphing).

-Miles
--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has to be us.  -- Jerry Garcia