Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

>>"Branden" == Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

 Branden> On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 12:18:20PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
 >> This is, what, the fourth or fifth? post from Manoj in reply to one of your
 >> non-free-debate-related joke. One or two were funny, sure, but I think we've
 >> all lost the humour bit after the Nth instance, and then Manoj overreacted
 >> to the whole slew of them.

 Branden> Well, see, now Manoj would say that none at all were funny.  What
 Branden> statistical conclusions am I to derive from that?

	Notice that is did not respond to the first few, even though
 you were ridiculing positions I took, However, there seemed to be no
 end in sight, and there was no response to my earlier non
 overreacting messages.

 Branden> It's been said that self-censorship is the worst form of
 Branden> censorship.  I guess that isn't the case when we're asking
 Branden> other people to practice it.

	Is politeness self censorship, then? (that is a pretty damning
 admission, and one I would have hesitated in levelling against you).

	manoj
--
 You will see the light at the end of the tunnel; unfortunately, it
 will be the light of an oncoming freight train.