Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:10:40PM +1100, Glenn McGrath wrote:

> Gentoo's growth is a sign that they are doing something right, if we cant
> even recognise that fact then its pointless continuing this conversation.

Microsoft's growth is a sign that they are doing something right, if we cant
even recognise that fact then its pointless continuing this conversation.

Translation: they may be doing what is right for them, if their goals are to
attract the users that they are successfully attracting, but not necessarily
what is right for us.

--
 - mdz