>>"Branden" == Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

 Branden> So you have changed your mind that user confusion about what
 Branden> is and is not part of "Debian" imposes a cost upon us?  Or
 Branden> do you feel that the utility of even one package in
 Branden> non-free, no matter what it is, is a benefit that outweighs
 Branden> that cost?

	Not quite. I think, though, I have changed my mind about the
 proposed solution. I think we do need to more strongly brand the
 non-free section, and what is Debian.

	Incidentally, if packages were indeed signed, we could only
 have Debian distribution packages signed; we can have apt/dpkg remind
 people that packages are non free, we can add a header that points
 to closes free replacement, which can be presented to people.

	manoj
--
 Living your life is a task so difficult, it has never been attempted
 before.