>>"Branden" == Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

 Branden> On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 11:13:12AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
 >> In the long term, non-fre would wither on its own accord, as
 >> free software continues to make inroads into the mainstream, and we
 >> would be at the same spot without making people who like free
 >> software but must use non-free software jump through hoops.

 Branden> How far must it wither before we decide it's not longer useful?  To
 Branden> zero?

	When it is empty? ;-)

	But really, do we need to make such a determination, if
 non-free is indeed slowly dying?

 Branden> Why don't we let our BTS be used for tracking issues with Microsoft
 Branden> Office, as I understand that there is no such publicly-available
 Branden> resource?

	I think MS lawyers shall object. Espescially if we leave the
 BTS open to anyone to lok at the flaws recorded.

	manoj
--
 The price one pays for pursuing any profession, or calling, is an
 intimate knowledge of its ugly side.  -- James Baldwin