On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 01:10:27AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> If people *are* going to do this, then your goal to have people who might
> otherwise be working on free software waste less time on non-free software
> isn't being achieved, and, in fact, quite the opposite is happening.

In the short term, that is true; but over the long term, I believe that it
will not hold.

One benefit we can see by separating it from Debian is that people that
would not work on Debian or Free Software anyway would be able to work on
non-free, which could help free up resources for our core projects.

-- John