On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 01:50:13AM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Of course, actually, the social contract is a fudge - specifically
> about this issue it is inherently contradictory.  How can the document
> say simultaneously that Debian does not include non-free software but
> that Debian distributes non-free software ?

While we're on the subject, can you tell us whether or not the Social
Contract was specifically one of the documents you had in mind when you
wrote clause 4.1.5 of the Debian Constituion?  Could you answer the same
question about the DFSG?

(honest questions)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Exercise your freedom of religion.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Set fire to a church of your