On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 09:33:54PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> writes:
>
> > No, I do not have a site lined up.  I find it hard to believe that nobody
> > would find one by the time we both a) vote on the GR, and b) release the
> > next stable.  That would be months down the road.
>
> Too much work without enough benefit.

If that's the case, then why is it really worth it that Debian continue
to distribute it as some sort of appendix?

Is all of the stuff in non-free too weak to survive on its own merits?
Does it *deserve* our charity?

These are not rhetorical questions.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |           //     // //  /     /