Re: Migration of non-free packages to testing

>>"John" == John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> writes:

 John> Hmm, it appears then that I may have jumped the gun with the current
 John> proposal.  Your advice on what to do now?

	Nag raul and aj to give us a final draft of the voting GR so
 that we can get that passed ;-). In the mean while, we can still put
 the process on hold; and we can always re-propose when we are ready
 to vote in case sticklers  about the letter of the law object.

 John> I believe that this one is a better proposal, BTW.

	So let us use this one

 John> What is the procedure for "waiting to vote until it is
 John> technically possible to do so"?

	Umm, we wait? Not call for a vote, which would be impossible
 to vote on? Help pass the other, intervening GR's? Exercise patience?
 ;-)

	manoj
--
 You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred. Superchicken