Re: Migration of non-free packages to testing

 John> On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 03:25:46PM -0800, Stephen Zander wrote:
 >> That certainly wasn't the case the last time I asked about packgaes in
 >> non-free. <URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2002/debian-legal-200210/msg00230.html>
 >>
 >> Personally, I wish someone would (re-)propose a GR so this pointless
 >> bickering can go away once & for all.

 John> Well, that someone was me last time.  What do people think about it now?

	That GR is not dead, it is merely on hold, and I have every
 intention of resurrecting it when the voting GR finally goes through.

	Indeed, the only thing I am waiting on is
 a) For raul to get back with an amended GR about voting on -vote
 b) Someone else look at aj's and raul's discussion and comeup with a
    GR that passes aj's and raul's muster
 c) I recode parts of the voting engine as required by the new voting
    process

	The two GR's that have been pending shall then be brought back
 to life, once we can vote on it.

	manoj
--
 "No program is perfect," They said with a shrug. "The customer's
 happy-- What's one little bug?"  But he was determined, Then change