Re: Different logging formats, standardization...

On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 12:28:59PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:
See, you havn't READ my mails.

Or you're insufficiently clear.

That is why i suggested we should propose a standard and then talk to
these applications, so they change the logging for _everyone_.
Any idea why i suggested LSB? Because i don't want more incompatibility
than we already have (every mailer loggs differently for example)

Fine. Go talk to them. It's off-topic for debian.

Mike Stone