Re: Improper NMU (Re: NMU for libquota-perl)

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 12:52:52PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I agree, filing bugs and direct mails are much better than -devel-announce
> posts, much less likely for one to skip by accident IMHO.

That depends on your mail-setup. IMHO it's reasonable to expect from DDs
to follow -devel-announce without accidently overlooking a post there or
two.

Michael

--
"In a world of NDA-bound business agreements, Debian is an open book. In
a world of mission statements, Debian has a social contract."