Re: Improper NMU (Re: NMU for libquota-perl)

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 12:43:04PM -0400, Elie Rosenblum wrote:
> > The strict minimum is :
> > - create a patch for the NMU
> > - make the patch available to the maintainer (via direct mail or bts)
>
> DELAYED is fine. Not submitting a bug is not fine.
>
> I think he would have been within the guidelines by something as
> incredibly simple as a BTS entry. How fucking hard is that?

I agree, filing bugs and direct mails are much better than -devel-announce
posts, much less likely for one to skip by accident IMHO.

I've committed a patch for the appropriate section of the  developers'
reference to elaborate on this.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.