Re: Improper NMU (Re: NMU for libquota-perl)

Le Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 09:32:42AM +0000, Martin Wheeler écrivait:
> Individuals differ greatly in their working methods.
> So what is considered: "in a timely manner"?  (Seriously.)

In this case, it is "several weeks" since the first announce of the perl
5.8 update.

And we don't have a generic response, it depends on the package you
maintain and so on. If you just uploaded dpkg with a very annoying bug,
it would be almost unacceptable to disappear for a full week. For a
secondary package it doesn't matter...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com