Re: package and dpkg improvements to help autoinstallers

chewie@wookimus.net (Chad C. Walstrom) writes:

> The biggest stumbling blocks we see are issues with package.{pre,post}
> {inst,rm} scripts that don't understand the idea of "noninteractive"
> installation.

Does anyone have a list of the packages that are real problems in this regard?

I'm less interested in a complete list of all such package in Debian than I
am in, say, standard and above priority plus those things in optional that
people actually try to noninteractively install using tools like FAI and
autoinstall...

I'd love to see us get that set "fixed" for sarge.

Bdale