Re: Monster's Inc characters? (was Re: Woody++ (IMDB Research Provides the Answer))

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 20:18, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> [2002.07.23.0203 +0200]:
> > I don't mean that. I'm suggesting more that I'd think that if they had
> > any violent objections, they'd have mailed you back quickly; not
> > replying is more likely to mean "um, well, we don't really care -
> > somebody mail them back when we get a chance" and then more urgent
> > things turned up.
>
> Yup, that's the world I hate...

Better start hating a lot of places then - I just replied to an e-mail
somebody sent me almost a full year ago!

Important things always come up, and when you don't deal with something
right away things tend to slip through the cracks, too.

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee